Thursday, September 11, 2008

Free Instructions For A Wooden Swing Set For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic.

Maybe, just may be that this hysterical.
Tomorrow I'm going to Valencia, to stay there, and besides that I still do not think it's true, I have that in the gut that is telling me that tooooodo go wrong, and honestly I do not want to continue having that sensation n. Mendes here is that you expect to arrive and all the people who always said that there were what he needed, will be spending my nothing but me ... and I have afraid, very afraid, that not everything is as wonderful as I've always believed, to the classes I go wrong, take me worse roommates ... in short, I'm scared shitless and last minute not want to leave here, but here are going to be worse ... Uff


At least that & ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment