But Cook will want the best, really. With all my heart.
2. Damien Rice - La Fille Danse shooting began teaching in an empty pasture, shooting at cans and bottles, typical. David is leaving Dave ass every time and almost fell as well, a couple of times, laughter. only thing David knew about ghosts was that his grandmother (or something with the way his grandmother) had murdered his parents and he had saved for singing Pate After being taught to strip and down the rear seats of the van, without being quite sure how one goes from one thing to another or what the fuck is going to serve, if you're still planning to leave at the next stop (provided the next stop) and God, God is so warm, so alive and Cook is so tired
3. (DO NOT WAKE ME UP CAME OUT OF THE HUSH SOUND BUT I REFUSE TO WRITE THAT DDDD:) Florence and the Machine - I'm Not Calling You A Liar (Just Do not Lie)
look at David Cook as if, as if being stupidgone. Does little to make you feel better. Everything has worsened since he crossed the door, that is, now David can like, breathe, but Cook has his eyes glassy and red-faced and David knows what that means.
- I tell you all, David, all
. Want to know what I did tonight? Dance. A drink. Wipe that face. Do not believe me?
- Did you take your pills? - Asked weakly, sinking the blankets.
Dave makes a morisqueta before smiling too much and David knows, knows
you found under your sleeve, oh, God. - Of course. Want to tell you what I did, Dave? Do you want to go as counting by hand, with details? - And his smile is not nice, its tone is DANGERaide, really, but has somehow caught the hand of Cook and Cook kisses his forehead, as if reading, not your mind
, Archie is not yet
thinking, but, oh, heavens, it's like were the same thing. The same amount of energy to explode. Cook is bouncing on his heels.
- What is the encore? "I want to know you? No, of course, but we can fix it. "We went up? We went up, damn it - Cook will not let him answer, knocking as he speaks, from his father and all the set -. We will surprise a few thousands. What do you think, Archie? And Cook is stopped, because it is a real question. Here and now, his hand and the way to the stage, his father still screaming after them.could give that to you? - Cook seems crazy, hair in all directions, bright eyes and holding his cheek with his good hand -. I can not shit, Archie, I can not stop thinking ... Archie
kisses him. Then let their faces together, stuck to her cheek.
- Cook, I'm fine.
- Ya - Cook close your eyes and breathe deeply. His voice sounds bitter and sad -. Sure.
- No, seriously. Gosh, I'm ... uhm, I'm with you - take your hands and looks up to Cook opens his eyes. Feel the face on fire, but is quieter than months, more serene than ever -. Everything has a reason to happen, you know? Cook laughs, more surprised than happy and kissed his cheek. The same cheek, again and again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment