Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Orlistat More Drug_uses evitapapafrita @ 2010-08-31T14: 36:00

No you can not walk down the street without me hold my hand, do not buy me with gifts but have many details of paper, not like me mourn and make me laugh until I have no desire, which in turn then decide to pursue in the bars and know again that I look at it, see it, and my legs are shaking helplessly. Someone who is crazy about me, and do not forget to tell me the days of surf and if you put animal, either alone in bed and kisses kill me in the morning. Do not get used to me and stop inventing new names to wake, if you look at another, then winked at me and laugh at my jealousy of tin.


CH TMLXC



But above all do not have to lose to realize that I have found.

0 comments:

Post a Comment