Thursday, September 23, 2010

Phlebitis More Condition_symptoms

Fandom: American Idol S7
Couple: David Cook / David Archuleta.
Warnings: RPS . Emphasis on the age difference. Allusions to a dead relative.
Rating: PG-13
Words: 781.
Notes: not exactly angst, but definitely not waff, and straw is more mental than fiction, but here it is. To [info] baka_daigakusei and the list of "drabbles" I chose, lol.

- Stop acting older than all adults here - does bark Cook, on his head. His voice is harsh, choked by tears kept -. We're leaving in disgrace. CHTwhat, would be learning to ride a bike.
Archie, in the Philippines, after a presentation that left him in pieces, take your hand and drags him to a dark corner and put a water bottle to his forehead, while Cook tries to remember how to use your lungs.
- I know this is difficult. Gosh, I mean, I do not know, but I guess ... - Archie plays his shoulder and all that Cook wants is to sink into it. Kiss his neck. Anything close, warm and safe -. Do not ask for much, Cook, please. You can not ask much.
- I can not ... - Cook laughs, pushes him with one hand. Space, space is needed, before you do anything too stupid to put it into words -. Give me a moment. Archie

expression looks so miserable, so stupidly full of pity that Cook can not help but grasp the sides of his shirt and shake a little.
- have no idea what I can and I can not do, Archie, with all respect. Do not try to give me advice - spit, as the worst bastard it can be.
Archie manages to hide the pain caused to hear it faster than it should. Cook wants to see what will happen to Archie in a couple of years, when California swallow and spit out their bones. When Archie is no longer a child. Want ...

- I'm trying to be your friend - Archie said, very quietly.

It's so easy, Cook falter. Close your eyes, what about his hands and bows his head to breatheon his chest. Archie, after a moment, she strokes her hair awkwardly between.

- You cancel. We can cancel ... if you need. We can. Cook. Cook

allowed to kiss the abdomen to feel it give a real jerk and laugh, remembering who they are and where they are.

- No. No, I'm fine. I'm fine - he licks his lips.

- Cook - Archie gives him a skeptical look. Cook laughs, gets up and hugs him. Archie returns to take a leap, but she laughs and after too many seconds until it curls up a bit. Christ, God and the Virgin Mary should be a special hell for people like him, warming by the threat of contact with a child, David. I felt in all parts where

0 comments:

Post a Comment