"I've
looking back to find When I Went Wrong
" (I was looking back to find where I was wrong.)I always blamed myself for everything bad that happened to me. I was always responsible. But ... I have to always be me who spoil it all? No. At least you have made me see that I am always the bad guy. You were the one who left without warning. I muchos months without hearing from you, suddenly, you go back and ask me to give you another chance. In those moments I did not know what to do ...
"You're the victim of your crime " (You're the victim of your crime). And as I was. I committed the unforgivable crime of giving you a second chance, and I myself suffered the consequences.
You turned to go, and this time told me, indirectly, but ... I let escape that December afternoon in the square. You and I alone was frÃoy were all locked up at home. Peror you and I were there on our bench, talking. And you said, or rather, sang ...
" I'm far away from home and I've been Facing this alone for much too long " (I'm far from house, and I've been alone for a long time.)
At that time I did not understand. But there it was, suspended in the cold December air. And finally came the day he went away ... It was in January. I left a note: "I have come home. I will stay forever. We're not going to return.
And you ... you take advantage.
0 comments:
Post a Comment