Fandom: Little Miss Sunshine / Criminal Minds / American Idol / Stargate: Atlantis / The Big Bang Theory.
Couples: Dwayne / Frank Garcia / Morgan, Cookleta, McShep, Amy / Sheldon.
Rating: PG , G, R, PG, G.
Words: 280, 184, 515, 620, 406 (2005)
Warnings: Possibly the most free I've written in my life, though not as careless as I write this month.
Notes: Drabble the theme of "marriage." Literal interpretation or the long run. :)
I. Little Miss Sunshine | Dwayne / Frank
Frank knocked on the door with his shoe and re-arranging the books under his chin. Dwayne toro unconsciously rolling over the ring on her left hand as he listened.
*
III. American Idol | Cookleta
- What are you wearing?
Archie looked at her toes and fingers moved. "Uhm," pajamas? And socks.
- What pajamas?
Archie frowned. Cook sounded tired and a little more rough and that dwarfed his voice on the line.
-El of - Cook, are you okay?
"What if ... -Cook snorted. You have no idea what I'm trying to do, right? Archie
raised its eyes to the ceiling. It was white and just like the last three roofsbreathed deeply. I wish I could take it off. I would like ... -Wish you were here, he escaped, along with the last button, tangled in his hand.
They were silent, breathing on the line. Finally, Cook sighed. "Just a couple of days ... hey, you're in New York, right? "Only seventeen.
- Enough to kidnap a couple of hours? Archie
bit her lip and threw the pillow across the room.
-... "Archie?
"Yes, no, of course. Heavens, Cook. Should ... I want to see, "he admitted, absolutely miserable. Now. Morning.
now.
not say "always" because it was twelve n
"Yeah, me too I have to ... sleep "she said, blushing. Cook laughed.
"Sleep, sure. Sweet dreams, Arch
"You, uhm, well. Archie
cut the call between the Cook laugh, knowing he would be unable to do so then and almost threw the phone aside for ... uhm. Sleep. That. Knowing that Cook, on another continent
would do exactly the same. It was a relief and a torture, but Archie had learned to thank you enough, to survive with less. Four days of waiting, after months
. Bear. Endure. Could ...
Good things come to those who wait
recalled, suddenly, burying her head in the bed and panting.
*
IV. Stargate: Atlantis | John / Rodney
The considered married in about thirty-seven religions when they finally decide to spend the stupid law, which means they finally decide to admit a secret:
no homosexuals in the U.S. armed forces .
-Oh, surprise. Now the sky is falling Rodney waving a crisp before the face of John. With all due respect, your government is a disgrace.
John shrugs with indifference. You have better things to think about. "Best" meaning "Oh, Christ, what the hell I do."
"I'm serious. I had no idea that my scientific
my
equipo, could be intimidated by something so stupid. Should be intimidated from more important things! For example: me.
John snorted. Rodney rolled his eyes.
-Haha, funny. Do not be laughing when you see the latest discovery that he ...
- Did you think you will do for the rest of ... "John swallowed. Where were the Indians threatening when needed? - Our stay here?
-If by "our stay" you mean the rest of our lives: No. In addition to remain the only human being thinking of this galaxy, uhm, no. Maybe buy a cat? "Rodney frowned. He missed his cat and he did not want to replace it, but his apartment was big and kind, perhaps, Somewhat reclusive. Soon.
"Yes, uh-John swung the chair. Rodney made a noise that somehow meant "stop that, you'll fall and go to kill and I do vaguely your presence: let
" -. Maybe it's a good idea.
- What? Are you better? Rodney asked, not really confrontational. John's ideas were always risky, but occasionally interesting.
"Maybe," he repeated, wondering, with one hand in his pocket. I mean ... "I doubt even a moment longer and ended with a rough," Rodney.
"Good God,
what?
John rolled his eyes and after yet another moment of doubt left the little velvet box among them. Rodney opened itremonias Pegasus, I thought a more ...
"You're babbling" said Rodney.
"Go to -
Rodney John was interrupted by holding her hand and put the ring corresponding with sudden heartiness. Immediately, Rodney sat yours. "I should ...-
John took her hand, trying to return your mind at normal speed. God. -Should I remove the ring and put it back. There. They both looked
Rodney's hand and John's hand and smiled and pretended not stupid.
- What was I talking about? "Rodney said, absently. Some
-discovery. Nothing important.
- Nothing important? "Rodney took the potatoes and stirred with indignantation. Both stopped when the reflected light metal. Oh, nothing important, "Rodney repeated, dumbfounded.
John gave him all staring them an arrogant smile and mangy, and completely satisfied.
The ceremony was the penultimate land. After Jeannie Teyla tried to explain to the difference between marriage and civil unions, Teyla insisted that pass athosianos rites. With Ronon with John and Zelenka with Rodney, and Teyla officiating, both admit, privately, that is probably the only one that counts.
*
V. The Big Bang Theory | Amy / Sheldon
Once Penny Leonard has pulled on enough water towake without end on the floor herself, sits at each of a boost in his corner. "Honey, could you repeat? I'm sure I heard wrong. Very safe-ignored Penny Leonard, who shook his head repeatedly. Tell me I heard wrong. Sheldon
crossed his arms over his chest. Amy gave them a look or irritated or confused or had a stomach problem, Penny was not sure.
"No I was told you had a hearing problem, Penny. I could have recommended a good doctor, "said Amy, with a frown. Sheldon nodded gravely.
-If your question is a requirement of repetition, I can reiterarte me and Amy, Farrah Fawler Preview confirmation shared a glanceion on the eve of the end of my agreement with Leonard, Sheldon took a look at Leonard, who had buried his face in his hands, we decided to enter another type of agreement by mutual agreement.
"It's only logical, so it is not surprising that cost you understand," said Amy, in what is probably supposed empathetic voice. Sheldon and I are the most compatible roommates we could find, but given the religious nature of his mother and also logical, if questionable-looking "attached to it, obviously resulting from over-attachment ...
-Amy, I can assure you Marmi was always
... - Enough! Less words! Penny-cut them with a hand on his forehead. S
0 comments:
Post a Comment