Friday, October 20, 2006

Vasculitis More Condition_treatment CXVIII LETTER: THE KNIGHT Danceny to the Marquise de Merteuil

tar to their lawyers, and find no way to justify this bad behavior, and besides, these people do not claim more than reasoning, and reasoning are not sufficient to respond to feelings.

As for me, I told you many times that the reason he was forced to make this trip, which has made me rebel against it. I do not want to hear any longer the voice of reason, even if you advise me to forget me. In this case the reason is quite reasonable, however, and in fact would not be very difficult for you to believe. Suffice only to lose the habit of thinking about you always, and assured that nothing here would remember me.

Our most charming women, seen as more kind, are still so lejos you, they could not give but a pale image.

to believe that with some expert eyes, the more you think at first that you seem more noticeable then the difference, and although they strive to do their part as they know and can always be missing you which is precisely what lies the charm. Unfortunately, when the days are very long, and you have nothing to do, dreams, become castles in the air, it creates an illusion, little by little imagination is exalted, is to embellish the work of fantasy, similar to the all that can please, we arrive, finally, to perfection, and when you get to this point, the picture leads to the model, and looks with astonishment and has not done anything but think of you. C
HTMLXC Right now I'm still the plaything of a very similar error. Perhaps you believe that I began to write and deal with it. None of that, has been to distract from this issue. I have a hundred things to say, of which you are not the object, and as you know, interested me deeply, and of these is, however, that I have separated. Since when does the charm of friendship distracts from love? Ah! If I ponder this carefully, might have to make me a reproach. But silence, forget this slight lack of fear of falling back on it, and I ignore my own friend.

Also, why are not you there to answer, to guide me if I err, to speak of my Cecile, to increase, if possiblee, the happiness that the love I feel, with the sweet idea that her friend the woman I love? Yes, I admit, the love she inspires me is more precious to me since you've wanted to hear my confidences.

I like both open my heart, fill my own feelings, and deposit it without reservation! It seems that I appreciate more as you are worth picking, and finally, contemplate, and say, "It contains all my happiness."

I have nothing new to say about my situation. The last letter I received says it increases and my hope, but still slow. However, the reasons which underlie it are so honest and so tender, I can not censure or complain. Entities may notenda
you from there well what I say, but why not here? Although the friend tell all, no one dares to write everything down. The secrets of love, especially, are so delicate that they can not be entrusted to the protection of good faith. If you ever allowed to go, they are not should at least keep track of. It is necessary, in a way, seeing them get into their new asylum. Ah! Come back soon, my dear friend, you see very clearly that their return is necessary. Remember, in order, the thousand reasons which stop where you are, or live where you teach is not.

I have the honor to be, etc.

Paris, October 19, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment