Madame de Merteuil has left this morning, my dear Cecile, here I am deprived of the only pleasure I had in his absence: you talk about our mutual friend. For some time now has asked me to give him that name, and I agreed to it all the more haste, the hereby seemed closer to you. God, what kind is this woman! Boutique knows how to communicate to the friendship! I think this sweet feeling of how much beautifies and softens refuses to love. If you go up how much he loves and is pleased to hear how you talk! This is what I'm most fond of her indeed. What a pleasure so great to live devoted to two women so kind, the passing of the delights of love for the pleasures of friendshiptad, and so devote all my life, and be in some ways the point where we find two such great affection, consecrating to the happiness of one, thereby increasing the happiness of the other! Much love to this lovely woman. After having tasted the charms of friendship, I hope you also enjoy. The pleasure that I share with you not enjoy it I think more than half. Yes, my Cecilia, the heart would surround him with the sweetest feelings and that each of these feelings do you experience a feeling of joy, but always believe that I do not return and only a small part of the vast fortune that you receive.
Why so charming projects have to be more than an illusion of my imagination, and reality nor must offer more than painful and indefinite deprivation? Hope you had given me to see it in the field, I see clearly that fades. The only consolation I have is to think that in fact not his fault. And you forget to tell me, complaining about it, how I lament! Twice my complaints have remained unanswered. Ah! Cecile, I believe in love, but his soul is burning like mine. I certainly am not called to remove the obstacle. If you were my interests that I was driving and not yours! ... I will prove how not to love jokes.
not you tell me what the purpose of this cruel separation: here at least see it probably will achieve. These heavenly restores my soul downcast eyes, they comfort
Why so charming projects have to be more than an illusion of my imagination, and reality nor must offer more than painful and indefinite deprivation? Hope you had given me to see it in the field, I see clearly that fades. The only consolation I have is to think that in fact not his fault. And you forget to tell me, complaining about it, how I lament! Twice my complaints have remained unanswered. Ah! Cecile, I believe in love, but his soul is burning like mine. I certainly am not called to remove the obstacle. If you were my interests that I was driving and not yours! ... I will prove how not to love jokes.
not you tell me what the purpose of this cruel separation: here at least see it probably will achieve. These heavenly restores my soul downcast eyes, they comfort
0 comments:
Post a Comment