Tell me, Cecile mine, when her mother came from you, when his presence forced us to moderate our eyes, when you could not console me, assuring me his love, had refused to give me evidence of it, would not have had regrets?; I thought you said to yourself,
"A kiss would have made him happier and I have denied this blessing?"
Promise, beloved garment in the first orcaisson will be less severe. With this promise I shall find strength to endure difficulties that the circumstances we are prepared, and the cruel deprivation will be mitigated at least with the certainty that you feel like me.
Farewell, my kind Cecile. It's time that I come to your home. I was impossible to stop if it were to go see it.
Left you with God, you whom I love and who love both my life and always more and more.
at ..., August 25, 1917 ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment