Friday, August 18, 2006

Wedding Card Message Funny LETTER XVII: THE KNIGHT Danceny Cecil Volanges

Before giving up, Miss, can tell the pleasure or the need to write to you? I begin by asking to supply listen. I know that I need forgiveness for daring to declare my feelings, and I would be useless if you just want to justify them. And after what I intend to do to show you what you yourself have done? And what my eyes tell my embarrassment, my behavior and even my silence, he has not been said already? Why be offended by a feeling that you yourself have produced?

arising out of you is certainly worthy of being offered, and if my soul is burning as pure as yours ... Could it be a crime to have come to appreciate his adorable face, amazing skills, his graces this charming and attractive naivete

0 comments:

Post a Comment