Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wedding Card Messages Gay LETTER XXVIII: The Chevalier Danceny Cecil Volanges

ecis take care to lock him in my chest as I find the way to beat him. I agree that served me very difficult and I will need to use all my effort, but I will use all means, one should cost me more than the others: the often tell me that your soul is numb. I will also see her less, which seek a plausible pretext.

"But what am I saying? Missing the sweet habit of seeing her every day! Any award to be the eternal disgrace of the purest love? You wanted it so. You had caused. With what pleasure had sworn to live only for you! But you will not admit it, your silence tells me enough that your heart does not feel anything in my favor. It contains the safest test

0 comments:

Post a Comment