Saturday, September 9, 2006

Cure For Below Thumb Pain LETTER LXV: THE KNIGHT Danceny Cecil Volanges

resource will not be helpful if, as the Vicomte thought, you must from very early to the field, but then he offered to serve us. The lady whose house are you going, is relative of hers, and take advantage of this to go there when you are, so that your hand will go through our mail. Although she assures me that if you let run, we will seek ways of seeing, without risk of compromise.

Now, my dear Cecile, if you love me, if feels sorry for my misfortune, if, as I hope it feels the same even though I, do you refuse to trust a man who will be our guardian angel? Without it I would be driven to despair I can not mitigate the penalties incurred by him. I hope that eventually, but let me saymy good friend who will not abandon them, or leave for them destroy. The idea that you have me is unbearable. I would give my life to make her happy, well knows. May the certainty of being beloved to comfort something the torments endured by the soul! Mine needs you to ensure that love forgives the wrongs you suffer.

Goodbye, my Cecile, farewell, my young friend.

at ..., September 9, 1917 ...



-------------------------------------- * The gentleman does not speak here Danceny accuracy; had already given their trust to Valmont before this event. See letter LVII.

0 comments:

Post a Comment