Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quotes To Say At A Funeral

rse love! A short absence soon changed her feelings. "But what fool, tell me what I want to always love me more? When your mother you have destroyed your love has also destroyed their innocence? If you still have at least some pity, no pain will not know the horrible torments that you cause me. Ah! I suffer less to die.
Tell me, then, have you closed your heart without remedy? Have I forgotten you at all? Thanks to its rejection, do not know when you will hear my complaints, and when they answer. Valmont's friendship had secured our correspondence, but you have despised, it seems painful and preferred to be funny. No, not ever believe in love and in good faith. Ah! What shall I believe if Cecihe has deceived me? Answer me, then. Is it true that I no longer love? No, this is impossible, you look forward, you slander your heart. A passenger fear, a moment of despair, but that love has done away with soon, is not it, Cecile mine? Ah! indeed, I have no reason to love it. And how happy would be if you did not have it! How dearly would like to apologize to you and repair this injustice when an eternity of love! Cecile, Cecile, pity me, work out to me and drawing on all media! You see what produces the absence: fear, suspicion, and perhaps cold. A look, a word, and be happy. But what I can still speak of happiness! chance is lost for me, and

0 comments:

Post a Comment