Oh, my friend! Your letter has left me cold; Cecil? Oh, my God! Is it possible that Cecil wants me anymore? Yes, I see this terrible truth behind the veil with which you try to cover it as a good friend. He wanted you prepare for this mortal blow, I thank you for your attention, but do you think you can fool the love? He warns all that interests you, not instruct their fate, but rather the divine. I do not doubt the mine, under this assumption, tell me bluntly, you can do, and I beg you. Let me know you all: what has given rise to suspicions, which they have been confirmed, the slightest circumstance is very precious. Try it with a major, remember what you said. A word over another, can movea sentence, and although the word has two meanings sometimes, you may have cheated. Ah! I try to flatter yet. What he has told her? Can I make some counterclaims? Is not it at least to excuse their wrongs? I should have anticipated this change for the difficulties some time now gathering around: love knows no barriers. Which party should I take? What do you advise? "I will try to see it? Is it therefore impossible? The absence is so cruel, so dire ... And she has refused to see me half, and you do not tell me what it was. In truth, if I had a lot of danger, she knows I do not want to risk too much. But you know your prudence, and, to my misfortune, I can not trust her. Whatfor me. I assure you he appreciates your care, and that they are appreciated. There is distrust, but shyness has therefore indulgence, which is the most beautiful nature of friendship. The one of you is very precious to me, and I can not recognize what it has done for me.
Goodbye, I will write immediately. I know that my fears are reborn. Who would have told me that someday I had to be hard to write! Ah! yesterday it was still my sweetest pleasure. Goodbye, my friend, you continue doing his good offices for me and have I so sorry.
Paris, September 27, 1917 ...
Goodbye, I will write immediately. I know that my fears are reborn. Who would have told me that someday I had to be hard to write! Ah! yesterday it was still my sweetest pleasure. Goodbye, my friend, you continue doing his good offices for me and have I so sorry.
Paris, September 27, 1917 ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment