Sunday, December 3, 2006

Lewy Body Dementia More Condition_treatment

te. Because of this, is that the two be one, but you are you and me.

not the same thing happens with regard to the unnecessary, here we can not have more than one idea, and if we differ, there can be but failing to explain or understand. Here's what I feel. Undoubtedly

a letter seems very necessary when there is complete freedom to view. What will be said that does not express it better look, a word, a silence? That seems true, and if not write me about the idea in my soul is readily available, perhaps disturbed but not damaged. So when I kiss your heart, if ever gets a tape loop in your hair, turn away, but it is an obstacle to my desire.
But when we separate the idea... Your feelings are all precious to me! "I was deprived of that pleasure?

Are you sure that you do not need to write torment? If your heart loneliness oppressed or dilated, and if a movement of pleasure coming to your soul, if an involuntary sadness peat a moment, would not be in the bosom of your friend where you will have to leave your sorrow and your joy! Beloved, loving my darling! To you decide to meet. I wanted to discuss only and does not seduce you, not I told you every reason, I dare to believe that my prayers are stronger. Try, if you insist, not to grieve, make my efforts to tell me what would you write, but you say it better than me and I will have more pleasure in hearing it.

Goodbye, my dear friend, the time is apEXT, I'm leaving you soon to find you.

Paris, December 3, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment