Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tongue More Condition_symptoms CLXIX LETTER: THE KNIGHT THE LADY Danceny Rosemond

ngo, however, to know.

However, to lament the fate that has caused their misfortunes and mine, I want to be feared that, given you revenge complete, look for ways to get it up on the severity of the laws.

Allow me first of all, do you observe in this way, it obfuscates your pain, because my interest in this issue is closely related to M. de Valmont, and that he would be involved in the condemnation that you lead against me. I thought, madam, to have, so you will be directed more to help with obstacles in the negotiations that I was being compelled to take this unfortunate event to be buried in silence. CHTM
LXC But this action of complicity, which should also be the innocent and the guilty, not just to my delicacy, eager to dismiss you as part of the claim as a judge. The estimate of people who respect is too precious to lose I leave you without defending it, and I have the means.

Indeed, if you agree that revenge is allowed, nay, which is due when you have been betrayed in love, friendship, and above all, on trust, if it is in this, my wanderings will disappear before your eyes. Do not believe my reasoning, but see if you have courage to do so, the correspondence in his hands 29

deposit. The original letters are in it, verify the authenticityGive to those which exist only copies. Otherwise I get these papers, as I have the honor to forward them from the hands of the same M. de Valmont. I have not added anything, and I have used only two letters, I did publish. was necessary A common revenge Monsieur de Valmont and mine, which had both right, and of which he had instructed me specifically. I believe also that it provided a service to society, exposing a woman as dangerous as Madame de Merteuil, and as you can see, is the only true cause of everything from Monsieur de Valmont and me has happened.

A sense of justice has also led me to publish the second, to justify Monsiur expected, I barely know, but who in no way deserves the harsh treatment that has just suffered, nor the severity of the judgments of the public, even more inexorable, and below which is a long time, without means of defense.

of these two cards you will not find more than copies, because I keep the originals. As for other concerns, I might not commit to safer hands a deposit amount in case I might not be destroyed, but which make me ashamed of misuse. I think, madam, that by giving these papers, I serve better the interests of persons who may be caring, which refer to themselves, their book of the violent situation which would be to get them from my own hands, and sato you. If you honor me with an answer, I beg you to direct it to the Knights ... P. .. and on Lord Commander of ... From the house of this gentleman I have the honor to write to you.


Paris, December 12, 1917 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment