You are right, madam, and you can be assured that I will not deny anything in my power and importance it has for you. The package that I am honored to send you contains all the letters of Mademoiselle de Volanges. If you read, you can not see, without surprise, that can gather so much wickedness and perfidy. This is, at least, the impression it has made its last reading.
But above all, can be left feeling the most lively indignation against Madame de Merteuil, when he remembers how abominable pleasure has taken all possible means to abuse both candor and innocence?
No, I do not love. I do not keep track of so unworthy a feeling betrayed, and love is not what drives me to try to justifyand very strongly deplored not inspire me, however, no idea of revenge. Enough is having to give up love! I take much abhor!
any reflection need not to wish that everything that she is concerned and can harm it, is always ignored by the world. If you like something I dilated meet your wishes on this point, I can not hide the reason, I wanted to be sure that before would not be disturbed as a result of my unfortunate set. At a time when requesting your indulgence and I dared to believe certain rights to it, had feared to appear with the intention to buy from you with any condescension on my part, and sure of the purity of my reasons, I've had, I confess Thewhose memory may not only grieve and torment my soul.
I respectfully, Madam, your humble, etc.
Paris, December 26, 1917 ...
But above all, can be left feeling the most lively indignation against Madame de Merteuil, when he remembers how abominable pleasure has taken all possible means to abuse both candor and innocence?
No, I do not love. I do not keep track of so unworthy a feeling betrayed, and love is not what drives me to try to justifyand very strongly deplored not inspire me, however, no idea of revenge. Enough is having to give up love! I take much abhor!
any reflection need not to wish that everything that she is concerned and can harm it, is always ignored by the world. If you like something I dilated meet your wishes on this point, I can not hide the reason, I wanted to be sure that before would not be disturbed as a result of my unfortunate set. At a time when requesting your indulgence and I dared to believe certain rights to it, had feared to appear with the intention to buy from you with any condescension on my part, and sure of the purity of my reasons, I've had, I confess Thewhose memory may not only grieve and torment my soul.
I respectfully, Madam, your humble, etc.
Paris, December 26, 1917 ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment