Sunday, October 31, 2010

Motorola Phone Tools Version 4.5.6a

Title: The Williams Family Values
Fandom: Labyrinth / Inception
Couples: Sarah Williams and (/?) Jareth, King of the Goblins. Ariadne (and / Arthur, subtext).
Rating: Gen.
Words: 906.
Notes: Originally commentfic. The design of Ariadne, in principle, a headache, BUT STILL DO NOT THINK ON IT, SO YOU ALSO, DO YOU? / O \\ It has spoilers for the movies, but I do not think makes much sense if they are not seen.
Notes: Originally published meme, with a temporary impasse in the soul hurt and needed repair. With just under ENCI troublema, I've also written a bit more. | In chess, the piece with more freedom of movement is called King or Queen. Ariadne


again in a couple of days, with their tails between their legs, for sure.





Ariadne raises his voice first. Ariadne always the one who raises his voice first.

- Are you my mother or my jailer?!

- Stanford is not exactly right around the corner, baby. Ariadne

shaken hands around his head, dramatic as all teenagers. Possibly more, pesándole genetics.

- Paris is the opportunity of a lifetime! I can not believe they did not understand - stirredsteep pitch and honest -. I can pay you just finished, done with this work. And I'll be in the United States. In theory. I mean, in a few weeks. And we'll see. I love you, mom. Okay? Seriously. Uncle Tobby kisses. Goodbye.

Sarah opens her mouth, but the sound of the dead line breaks anything that could answer. Same is unlikely he could say anything useful or anything that did not end with:
you modeled your father.


off the phone, dropped into his chair and closes his eyes.

- I'm counting on you - says -. I'm relying on you. You owe me more, Jareth, not to mention that it's your daughter too. Has gotten into something. For a change. Take a look and see if you still remember your face. C

0 comments:

Post a Comment