LXC - Katherine Wang Kai Di: Di Mei Liu
- Figaro Ceng Shao Zong: Yuan Chuan Rang
- Wu Zhong Tian Tian Shen
If - Wang Jian Min: Chui Ming - Qi Tang: Grandma Jiang - Meng Ting Li: Yuan Mei Jin - Janel Tsai: Chuang Ya Li - Huang Xing Lun: Cai Yi Lang
[
Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('\u0026lt;a target"_blank">') in entry . Owner Must fix manually. Raw contents below.]
not remember very well how I found out about this drama, I think it was a dorama on page I read the synopsis and liked it. So I downloaded it and ended up fans. I leave you with the technical con the recommendation of view. It is entertaining and action Mike convection (a convinced me * sold *).
\u0026lt;lj-cut text="Ficha assistance, & Protagonistas"> \u0026lt;strong> Synopsis Sheet \u0026lt;/ strong>
\u0026lt;strong> Title: \u0026lt;/ strong> 恶魔 在 身边 / Er Mo Zai Shen Bian \u0026lt;strong> Known as: \u0026lt;/ strong> Devil Beside You \u0026lt;strong> Gender: \u0026lt;/ strong> Romance, comedy Episodes
\u0026lt;strong>: \u0026lt;/ strong> 14 ( TV) 20 (DVD) \u0026lt;strong> Year of Issue: \u0026lt;/ strong> 2005 opening \u0026lt;strong> Subject: \u0026lt;/ strong> R Nan ChouHuang Yi Da in \u0026lt;strong>
ending Subject: \u0026lt;/ strong> Ai mei by Rainie Yang \u0026lt;strong> Other topics included in the series: \u0026lt;/ strong> - Li Xiang Qing Ren (ideal lover ) Rainie Yang
- Set Me Free by Huang Yi Da
- Yi Miao De An Wei, Huang Yi Da
\u0026lt;strong> Synopsis: \u0026lt;/ strong>
Qi Yue is in love with the captain of the basketball team Yuan Yi. Encouraged by her friends, decides to confess her feelings over a letter. The day that dare to make delivery of the letter of love, is in a corner of the school, nervous, to hear the footsteps of a person coming to the place where she is ... out to meet
0 comments:
Post a Comment