Sunday, October 10, 2010
Trazodone More Drug_uses
And I'm wondering
What You're dreaming Wondering if it's me you're seeing Then I kiss your eyes And thank God we're together I just want to stay with you in this moment forever Forever and ever
Do not want to close my eyes
I Do not Want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you
baby And I do not want to miss a thing Cause Even When I
dream of you The sweetest dream
will never do I'd still miss you baby
And I Do not Want to Miss a Thing
I do not want to miss one smile
I Do not Want to miss one kiss I just want to
be with
you Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close Feel your heart so
c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment